Thursday, July 22, 2010

Article: Why use Scrum or any Other Agile Methodology ?

I have heard a lot of debate on this subject from various experts. I do not use Scrum methodology in my practice. I am aware of some companies that utilize this and have had little success. I am interested in learning from some of the Scrum masters, past CSMs, Project Managers that have been part of Scrum teams, IT managers about your experiences in working with this methodology. What worked for you when you utilized this methodology, what did not, what were some of the challenges you faced, would you continue utilizing it for future projects, what industries in your opinion work best for Scrum? I am looking forward to hearing from you! Please leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

 
Free xml sitemap generator