Saturday, July 31, 2010

Media Event: Trip for attending MWLUG Conference in Cleveland, Ohio Finalized!

I have finalized my trip to attend the MWLUG Conference in Cleveland, OH, per my earlier post last week. Just made my hotel reservations at the lovely Hilton Garden Inn in downtown! If you are a AAA member, willing to pay the entire stay in full upfront and are making reservations before 14 days, they are offering excellent rates! Call them and find out for those of you attending or check it out on their reservations page. I will be driving down from Milwaukee. It will take me approximately 8 hours. I still have to work on Wednesday and cannot leave sooner than 6PM! So, it will be interesting. Anyone else attending this conference and would like to meetup, please email or leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

 
Free xml sitemap generator