Wednesday, May 29, 2013

YouTube Resource: Indian Companies Doing Business in USA - Foreign Direct Investment Success Stories

I have been away from my blog for a while now as I have been busy with a new project. Recently, I came upon a resource while researching for a project, that I wanted share with my readers. This video resource discusses how Indian companies are making a difference on American soil. As many of my readers know I am actively involved in strategic international business initiatives and specialize in helping American companies wishing to do business with technology & manufacturing companies in India and vice versa.  It is my hope you find this video insightful. If you are interested in learning more about how to get started, please feel free to email me directly or leave me a comment below.


This video clip is approximately 13 minutes long and is developed by the Confederation of Indian Industry.  The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) works to create and sustain an environment conducive to the development of India, partnering industry, Government, and civil society, through advisory and consultative processes.

To learn more on how to find a local chapter or to become a member, please visit CII Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

 
Free xml sitemap generator